1.    #1  
    Hi everyone, since i've had my Treo 300, every text message I receive Displays from No Caller Id, so it is impossible to tell who the message is coming from.I use treo300sms and I can send my messages just fine. I called Sprint to talk to them about this, and there data technician told me that it was my software on my phone and I needed to contact pdaapps about the problem. They were also nice enough to try to set my phone up again with the provisioning update, but surprise- it didn't work. Reading around the net i found people with the same problem but no resolutions. Has anyone here had the same problem and how do I get this fixed?
    Last edited by ccsrvs; 02/10/2005 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Space bar works half the time
    same problem
    The problem with PDAAPPS was BS, it's a problem with the Treo 300 firmware, it doesn't always get the phone #, EVERYONE WITH T300 will have that problem. once they upgraded me to the T600 everything is LOVELY NOW!
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur