1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Just wanted to give a headsup that the treo deal at palmone is still good for $599 until tomorrow.

One quick question...
    I plan on signing up with Cingular, now that i walk in with y own phone...do I need a 1 year contract or can I sign up and cancel at anytime?
    also..
    does this phone work with Verizon or just GSM?
    Just GSM...here are the details for each provider:
    Verizon = CDMA
    Sprint = CDMA
    Cingular/ATTWS = GSM
    T-Mobile = GSM

Vodafone = GSM
    Orange = GSM
    T-Mobile UK = GSM
    90% of Rest of World = GSM
    This may be a dumb question, but how do you get the $599 deal? I see $699 when I visit the Palmone site. Thanks.
    They will try and tell you that you need a contract but you don't. (They make no commission on non-contracts). You may have to fight for it or try different stores. However without a contract you won't get any promotions that are offered. No extra minutes, no mobile to mobile etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by animalchin
    Hi,
    I plan on signing up with Cingular, now that i walk in with y own phone...do I need a 1 year contract or can I sign up and cancel at anytime?
    offer good until tomorrow or through tomorrow?
  6.    #6  
    expires tomorrow...not sure what that means...but thats what they said.
    I basically just called and said that I thought it was $599 and I'll take it if I can get it for that.
    He put me on hold, came back and said, I was lucky cause it was expiring tomorrow.
    lucky....HA!

they are lucky that we are still buying products from them....
    Yeah, PalmOne keeps bombarding my email box with a different offer . If you upgrade from a previous Palm device you also get a free BT headset with your order.

The upgrade and free BT headset offer still has 2 weeks left. If I wanted to go back to the Treo 650 it may not be a bad deal for the unlocked GSM version.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    The upgrade and free BT headset offer still has 2 weeks left. If I wanted to go back to the Treo 650 it may not be a bad deal for the unlocked GSM version.
    Offer not valid with unlocked GSM650!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    One quick question...
    also..
    What I did was order the cheapest phone from Cingular under a 1 year plan which is the Sony Ericsson T237 for $49.99 and then ordered my Unlocked 650. Sad thing is I recieved my T237 in 2 days but not my 650

Don't even tell them you have a 650, or they will hassle you about the Media Works thing, Just add Media Works to the T237 and your all set
  11.    #11  
    cool idea....then i can sell the phone since i dont need it.
    So...i just pop that sim card into my new 650 right?
    thx for the help!
    cool idea....then i can sell the phone since i dont need it.
    So...i just pop that sim card into my new 650 right?
    thx for the help!
    Yep...from what I have read on here that's correct...I don't' have my 650 yet so i'm not 100% positive.
    Hi,
    Just wanted to give a headsup that the treo deal at palmone is still good for $599 until tomorrow.

One quick question...
    also..
    ok so i caved. i didn't want to even do $599, but I know this phone unlocked will cost more before it will cost less, and plus I'm with T-Mo until May. i used your 'deal' as an example, got an undestanding rep, and they honored the price. Made me feel a little better about P1.
    TRUE: I placed my order tuesday evening with P1 and, after reading the post here called them back today and asked the rep about the $599, of course he said it was a mistaken price so I asked him to cancel my order to what he said P1 would honor the original price and credit the $100 at shipping time(8 to 10 days he said)
    Sweet.
    Thanks for the headsup