1.    #1  
    every time i Launch blazer it wants to launch the home page..

it would be handy to just return to the same web page that was displayed when I was last browsing, like if I pulled up directions, for example. I tried changing the preferences but nothing seems to affect that. The old version of Blazer that came with my Treo 300 did not have this problem.

Any ideas?
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    Menu->Options->Preferences->Start With "Last Page Viewed"
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Good programmers account for bad users, and trap the errors they cause.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Menu->Options->Preferences->Start With "Last Page Viewed"
    That option doesn't work, it still launches the home page. Does it work for anyone?
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by CySurflex
    That option doesn't work, it still launches the home page. Does it work for anyone?

It works fine for Me I've tried both ways . Set for last page viewed and when i go to web again it opens that page.. Set for Home Page and it goes to My Yahoo page which i have set for My Home page...
    Works for me...
    Works fine for me.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    If you have a reset before going back to Blazer it will default to yuor home page. With all the reset we've been having that could make one think the feature of view last page is not working.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Bring up Blazer and Menu & "V". Ta Da.

I am set to Bookmarks screen w/Google highlited & It works all the time. Very few resets.

One right click and I am at http://treo.tc
    FastFrank
    *TIP*

If you can spare the space open up blazer's cash for a meg or two and it will speed changing between pages.