1.    #1  
    anyone know where I can purchase this for immediate delivery?? does it work well with treo 650 ?? thanks in adv
    Quote Originally Posted by intrepid2
    anyone know where I can purchase this for immediate delivery?? does it work well with treo 650 ?? thanks in adv
    All of the sites I've seen say that it'll be available for shipping on the 18th (at the earliest).
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
  3.    #3  
    and what are those sites please?? also does it work with a treo 650 ?? thx
    Quote Originally Posted by intrepid2
    and what are those sites please?? also does it work with a treo 650 ?? thx
    I ordered (and cancelled) from PCMall.com and I think that I saw a post that mobileplanet would be selling them.

Would it work with the 650? I imagine it would but can't say for sure.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    I bought it a couple days ago. It does not work on the treo 650. You can make calls but I have problems receiving calls.
    Sold it and got the sony ericsson hbh660. works perfect.
    I got a reply from Jabra and they said it doesn't support just yet.
    Cheers
    That's awful if the BT800 doesn't work with the 650. I wonder if the U.S. model will be any different since the stock hasn't been released to the retailers yet. I can only hope that Jabra has used this delay in rolling out the BT800 in the U.S. in order to make some improvements, including support for the 650. I feel like we are waiting forever for a single company to finally answer the call for a working BT headset for the 650.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    According to the Treo 650 GSM review by CNET, the BT800 was worked well with the 650. See - http://reviews.cnet.com/PalmOne_Treo...tml?tag=glance
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyb
    I bought it a couple days ago. It does not work on the treo 650. You can make calls but I have problems receiving calls.
    Sold it and got the sony ericsson hbh660. works perfect.
    I got a reply from Jabra and they said it doesn't support just yet.
    Cheers
    You already have one? Where did you get it?

With the exception of voicedial from the headset, other sources have said that the headset works with the 650.

K