1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 600. Everything worked fine for several months. Lately, I have noticed a buzzing sound when I am on the call. The sound is not too bad on my end, the the person that I am calling is telling me that it is very disturbing and makes it almost impossible to hear me. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks for the help.
    I've had mine for little over a year now, the buzzing started several months ago and I have no clue what to do. I had a Treo 270 before this one and I upgraded to Treo 600 because of the buzzing. Please let me know if you have any idea how to resolve this problem.
    I had the same problem. There's a fix out there but it seems to have a mixed success rate. It's also quite invasive (it involves opening up the T600 and putting tin foil on the battery or something like that). I called PalmOne Tech Support (http://www.palmone.com/us/support/co...ontact_us.html) and they acknolwedged that it's a hardware problem caused by emissions from an old battery (I had mine for a year when it started happening).

PalmOne was cool and sent me a replacement unit at no charge. I was happy to see they took care of it even though I had a year-old product. The new unit is PalmOne branded (not Handspring branded like my original). Good luck!
    This is a complete wipe of the battery memory and system so backup first.

Press and hold the backspace
    Press and hold "k"
    Press the reset

If it worked, there should be no power to you device.
    Plug it in and leave it to charge for three hours.
    I have the same problem with my 600. This is my second 600, I returned the first for the same problem. I can't wait for Verizon to come out with the 650 so I can get the Bluetooth wireless headset.
    I called PalmOne last week about this problem and they shipped me a new treo 600 (Cingular).

So fare this seems to have less buzzing for the caller on the other side, but if it is on (transmitting) and I take it near a radio (or any kind of spearker), it still causes annoying buzz..
    Mine started buzzing after a few months as well. When I am on a call the other end does not hear it. I can hear it, and when I end the call, the buzz goes to a higher pitch. I have sent Sprint an e-mail and am awaiing a reply. I will post their response upon receipt.