1.    #1  
    For anyone looking for a simple stopwatch that doesn't take up a bunch of memory, Plushworks has just released StopWatch v2.0. I had tried their StopWatch v1.? but it did not work with my Treo 650, kept reseting. So I wrote Plushworks to find out when they would have an updated version and with in a week I received and email back from Jay Fuller at Plushworks with an attached copy of StopWatch v2.0. The new version works great.

Thanks Jay.
    Have a Nice Day!

John
    Here is the program. Works great on my T650.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    thanks for the heads up! Im a kinesiologist and have been looking for a good Palm stopwatch like this for ages. Great hardkey integration also!
    Simple, easy, big buttons, big print, free. Perfect.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Very cool. Runs in the background too!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    btw, the author told me to distribute it, so that is why I posted it here. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

The timer doesn't sound the alarm when the treo is off. It should 'wake' the treo up right?
    I'm find the timer doesn't keep counting if I activate the keyguard (red phone button).
    Nice! Thank you.......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by jbourg
    For anyone looking for a simple stopwatch that doesn't take up a bunch of memory, Plushworks has just released StopWatch v2.0. I had tried their StopWatch v1.? but it did not work with my Treo 650, kept reseting. So I wrote Plushworks to find out when they would have an updated version and with in a week I received and email back from Jay Fuller at Plushworks with an attached copy of StopWatch v2.0. The new version works great.

Thanks Jay.
    Jay, any idea what's new in this version? It's 5 times bigger than v1 (which runs fine on a T600). Any reason for us T600 users to upgrade? There is no mention of a new version on the Plushworks web site...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Here is the program. Works great on my T650.

Hey Tony,

Thanks for the stop watch program attachment. Very cool!

Before that, I had been using Khronos, which is another freeware stopwatch program. This has 10 different laptimes and also runs in the background too.

Here's the link to Khronos:

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-855.html?Khronos

Casey
    Stopwatch crashed when Bugme classic popup the timeup alert in treo 650.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Do these provide 'countdown" functions with alarms too?
    Yes.