1.    #1  
    It looks like Palm has had a shipment arrive....

I just checked my status this morning and it is no longer backordered, it is in carrier credit check.

020205-2120xx

Storm.
    Yes!
    I'm in the same Carrier Status Check as well. Did you order the Unlimited MEdia Works plan with the unlimited internet option? I wonder if I should have opted not to have a data plan, then ordered it through the website.
    On another note, I would have ordered it through Treocentral if I could have ported my number over from Cingular, to Cingular. I currently have a local reseller Cingular account and wanted to switch to real Cingular seeing that my contract was up and the local carrier didn't have the 650, nor were they expecting to get it. I went through PalmOne's site instead. Oh well. It's in carrier check!
    HAHAHA!!!
    If you check your orer status page, the title at the top says:
    "Handspring: Customer Support: OrderStatus Information"
    As a Handspring supporter, Visor, 180g, & 600, I find this amusing.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, I ordered the unlimited mediaworks plan. I assume we'll be granted this as ordered and not forced into the more expensive plans.

I got an email from Palm saying the order is off to the warehouse for shipping.. That said, the order has now gone back to 'backordered' on the order status web page.

Oh well....
    Well, no email here yet. I'm hoping for next week sometime though for delivery. That'd be nice.
  6.    #6  
    Ah.. the status is now 'carrier credit check approved'...

I'm waiting for the status to say 'tell your wife a new toy has been purchased and is due to arrive at the house'.
    Any luck on the movement of your order? MIne is still stuck in Carrier Credit Check. I think I'll call CS at P1 to see if it is stuck. I've read about a few people's orderd staying on Carrier Credit Check until they called to get the ball rolling.
    [QUOTE=storm]Yes, I ordered the unlimited mediaworks plan. I assume we'll be granted this as ordered and not forced into the more expensive plans...QUOTE]

Sorry, but this has already been covered in several other posts. Cingular is not granting orders activated after 2/11 any special consideration, even if they were placed before that date. Poor customer service move on their part.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!