1.    #1  
    After reading one of the threads here on how to get a hold of an Unlocked Treo 650, I went ahead and contact one of the eBay powersellers who responded to me stating he had the item in stock. I had read somewhere in here that he might had overnighted a unit to one of the members here the very next day the member won the auction with the Buy Now option. We all know these options are always more expensive. So I click the button (buy now), paypaled the funds, even sent extra funds to have the phone overnighted to me. Sent the seller three emails letting him know that I had sent the funds and would like to get it the next day for which i had sent extra funds. This was all said, done and money paid 2:30 am wednesday. Waited all day wednesday only to get 2 emails from the seller at 9:18 pm wednesday; the first email stating that according to his auction(and he was absolutely right) processing time would take 24 to 48 hours; and after i responded letting him know that i thought i would get it by friday morning, he then REFUNDED my money and emailed me stating i was a "Pushy Seller" I guess he meant pushy buyer.
    Any ideas? Opinions?
    Quote Originally Posted by teknic88
    ...and after i responded letting him know that i thought i would get it by friday morning, he then REFUNDED my money and emailed me stating i was a "Pushy Seller" I guess he meant pushy buyer.
    Any ideas? Opinions?
    Apologize?
    You've got to give people time to breathe.

Maybe he spent the day in the hospital with his stick mother and couldn't get back to you IMMEDIATELY. Not all Ebay uses sit by their computers waiting for emails.

In this world if instant communication, people often forget to take time to smell the roses. You do yourself no favors by being so impaitent.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    Which seller on e-bay ??
    Thanks,

np
    I'll bet the seller didn't actually have on on-hand for shipping.

Todd/Indy
  6.    #6  
    For a $799 sale, I think he just did not have it. Or maybe Im wrong and he just got mad at me. But when I pay for soemething this much I want it right away.