1.    #1  
    i was offered PCS Vision free for the first 3months and then only $10/mo. Also, I was offered $100 credit if I purchase a Treo 650 CDMA. What do u think? Should
    I jump over to Cingular, stick with Sprint? Which handset has lets issues? Is it PCS Vision better than MediaWorks? Tough decision cause I gotta act first due to the fact on 2/11 the MediaWorks plan will not be unlimited anymore.
    PCS vision is cheaper than MEdia Works, and faster as well. Reports of EDGE active area speed reports I've seen thus far are not too encouraging. They are typically slower than Sprint 1XRTT.

If you wanna be ready for EVDO later this year you may wanna think about a PPC6600/6601. Otherwise the Treo 650 will get you on Vision at 1XRTT, which is not too shabby.
    Quote Originally Posted by horatiub
    i was offered PCS Vision free for the first 3months and then only $10/mo. Also, I was offered $100 credit if I purchase a Treo 650 CDMA. What do u think? Should
    I jump over to Cingular, stick with Sprint? Which handset has lets issues? Is it PCS Vision better than MediaWorks? Tough decision cause I gotta act first due to the fact on 2/11 the MediaWorks plan will not be unlimited anymore.

How long is the contract? If it's for one year I'ld probably signup. If it's for two years, then I probably would not...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    it's for 2 years, but I could probably talk them out to give me one year, it seems
    that they would do anything to keep me. Cingular is 2 years as well I think?
    What about the phone? Is the GSM going to run with less problems? I did read most of the post but nobody seems to have the answer.
    Lots of GSM T650 owners are complaining about the same things we complained about with the CDMA version. In fac, there's been more serious issues, like dead microphone out of the box.

If you wanna go GSM it has its advantages, but not connection speed and data plan cost.