1.    #1  
    I am trying to save space on my 650 .

I noticed a large file WordView+ 909K

Anyone have a clue if this is a fileI can delete. I have a feeling it may have something to do with Documents to Go but I see a Doc to go & Sheet to go in Filez??
    http://www.jfbdtp.com/dataviz/DTG.html

Seems like Wordview is Documents To Go's document viewer.
  3.    #3  
    Guess that means I cant delete it. Got to keep most everything on the card. These 650's run out of room kinda quick.

Thanks Tiffany
    or...back it up..delete it..see if there is any functionality missing..and if there is restore it

yeah, yeah - i knos that's such a trial and error method
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    There is a tool on dataviz web site that moves most of the documents to go app to the SD card, it will clear up tons of room, give it a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    There is a tool on dataviz web site that moves most of the documents to go app to the SD card, it will clear up tons of room, give it a shot
    It's called the Dataviz Tech Tool. Do a search on TC and you'll find a thread with a link to it. You'll be able to move about 5mb of Docs To Go files from RAM to your card. However, when you use docs to go again, it will move the files back to ram. So you'll need to remember to keep moving them back to the card using the Tech Tool. Since most of us don't use Docs To Go regularly, the moving back and forth really isn't too much of an issue...especially when it saves you 5mb of RAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    I am trying to save space on my 650 .

I noticed a large file WordView+ 909K

Anyone have a clue if this is a fileI can delete. I have a feeling it may have something to do with Documents to Go but I see a Doc to go & Sheet to go in Filez??

Use the Dataviz DTG tool to free up ram on your Treo:

http://download.dataviz.com/support/...togo7patch.prc

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  8.    #8  
    I used the tool. It is perfect. Thanks everyone