1.    #1  
    I have my Treo 600 (Verizon) set up so that when I go from phone to web, the first page is my bookmarks.

It has been taking longer and longer for the bookmarks page to load. It now takes a full 60 sec from when I hit web until my bookmarks page comes up. I have maybe 40 bookmarks. After that, if I for instance hit the bookmark for treo.tc the yellow light (for transmit) comes on and the home page for tc is up in about 10 to 15 sec. (sometimes less). and as I browze, everything seems to work timely.

Is there some cookies or history that I should clear periodically? Any hints as to why this takes so long? Or is my patience growing shorter with my old age?

Thanks

Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by curtarmy
    Is there some cookies or history that I should clear periodically? Any hints as to why this takes so long? Or is my patience growing shorter with my old age?
    Most likely your cookie database got corrupted. To clear the cookies, run Blazer and, once it loads, go to the Options menu and pick Preferences. Then tap on the Advanced button, then Memory Management, and finally clear the Cookies. That should do the trick.

FYI this is in the TreoCentral FAQ: http://www.treocentral.com/content/FAQ/134.htm
    Does is just show a blank white screen while you wait for it to load? Deleting the blazer cache file with FileZ fixed the problem for me (NOTE that clearing the cache from within Blazer DID NOT solve the problem). Not using Blazer at tehe moment, but I believe that the file is called BlazerCache. Blow it away w/a file manager, fire Blazer back up and it'll create a new one. If that does not do it, there are several other files that could be corrupt (like the cookie file, etc) that you can blow away with a file manager and Blazer will recreate. Sorry I do not remember the names of them