Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    Is that supposed to be acceptable? I can't decide. It's really annoying!
  2. #2  
    I'm sort of diggin mine doing it all the time. It's getting me used to the idea of having a PocketPC again...

    Which at this rate will be true if Palm, Sprint or whomever doesn't get off their @$$ and fix this thing!

    Good Luck, there are some fixes that are working for some of the resets, depends on what software you are running. Search, read and adjust your machines software as required to get your 650 running better.

    Too many to list all of them, this machine has issues.
  3. #3  
    ieggsist, if you would list every application you have installed right now it may give some of the more clever people here some ideas about what you should remove in order for you to get a more stable platform.
  4. #4  
    I was having a problem with my Treo 650 Cingular resetting all the time I called PalmOne and they sent me a replacement. It is working flawlessly now.
    Corey

    Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    ieggsist, if you would list every application you have installed right now it may give some of the more clever people here some ideas about what you should remove in order for you to get a more stable platform.
    I just got my 650 yesterday and I haven't installed any new software on it yet. It has been resetting mostly while I am on the Blazer web browser. If any one can help it'd be great. It doesn't reset often enough for me to consider getting a replacement. Yet.
  6. #6  
    Some sites are delivering malware that Blazer does not understand, I'm thinking. I try to stick to mobile-optimized sites when browsing on the Treo.

    Tom
  7. #7  
    my Cingular 650 will reset itself for no reason at all, even when not being used... i can have it sitting upon my desk and suddenly it will just reset, reboot... i assumed it was due to some bad software installed, but perhaps not..?
  8. #8  
    I think vet is right and half the time it's Web Pages sending some bloated malware trojan crap.
  9. #9  
    Mine has rebooted to with no interaction from me plenty of times. I don't know that it stopped yet, but I took voicedialer off, and I THINk it might have fixed or at least improved the situation. Maybe it is just coincidence.
    Treo 650 GSM
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869
    I think vet is right and half the time it's Web Pages sending some bloated malware trojan crap.
    What kinds of sites are you poeple browsing? I ahve ever had any problems browsing on Blazer.
    Treo 650 GSM
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by helpermonkey
    Mine has rebooted to with no interaction from me plenty of times. I don't know that it stopped yet, but I took voicedialer off, and I THINk it might have fixed or at least improved the situation. Maybe it is just coincidence.
    that is definitely not the culprit on my 650, as i am seeing reboots w/out interraction and i do not have VoiceDialer installed..
  12. #12  
    I've suddenly seen dozens of unattended resets that happen without any interaction from me. Funny thing is, these have only started happening since I installed the Roaming patch (Sprint). Before that, the only time I had resets was when I was goofing with newly installed software. The roaming patch appears to have downgraded the stability of my unit.
  13. raziel's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by shinoSetsuna
    my Cingular 650 will reset itself for no reason at all, even when not being used... i can have it sitting upon my desk and suddenly it will just reset, reboot... i assumed it was due to some bad software installed, but perhaps not..?
    That sucks. definitely bad for business...
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
  14. #14  
    mine is brand new cingular, no third party or extra software, resets randonly a couple of times each day and leaved my phone turned off till i realise, what kind of garbage pda is it ? and why to people put up with it... ??
  15. ERicJ's Avatar
    Posts
    758 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #15  
    Note that clicking too fast in Blazer can cause it to crash....

    ERic

Posting Permissions