1.    #1  
    I don't know where to start, but I do know that my wife is getting me the Treo 650 for V-Day. Right now I have a Sanyo MM7400, and the RL feature is getting old fast. I hate when everyone around you is hearing your conversation.The reason I want the phone is for the hands free headset, and all of the other features for me to play with. I would do a search, but I really don't have anything to look for. I will be using the Motorola HS820. If any fellow member has something add, then your replies are accepted good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by He123321
    I would do a search, but I really don't have anything to look for. I will be using the Motorola HS820.
    HS820 would make a great search term!

Check the Bluetooth forum... there's tons of info in there regarding the various BT headsets.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I have the Moto. It works, but suffers from the same low volume probs that all BT headsets suffer from witht the 650.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Happy with the 650 here. I plan to use a BT GPS unit and from what I understand the 650 will only talk to one BT item at a time. I decided to skip BT headset personally (too big, I don't have a prob with the wired headset since I interact with the 650 anyway while using that, and this thing costs enough already...no need to hemorrhage more $ than required)
    Dont get it, it sucks, does resets for no good reason and with no third party software installed, how great is that?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Needatreo650
    Dont get it, it sucks, does resets for no good reason and with no third party software installed, how great is that?

That is with everything out there. What works good for me, might not work good for you, and the other way around. I am doing some reading in this forum, and the 650 sound good to me. Lets see what happens after I get it.

I wonder what did happen....