Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. holmes4's Avatar
    Posts
    982 Posts
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    #21  
    Do you have to have a voice plan to get that rate? I don't.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    He's very wrong .... try another rep. At the VERY least you should be able to get on the UNLIMITED $39.99 (or $44.99) PDA DATA plan.
    I've heard that before about the 39.99 / 44.99 plan...they didn't know what it is. Is there some name you can refer to it by that might help dealing with the clueless monkies?
  3. cec
    cec is offline
    cec's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    #23  
    I had the unlimited MMode for 24.99 on ATT until I sold my Treo 600 in December. I only used it for pop emial and web browsing. I racked up some heavy duty data figures - north of 300 MB/month and never paid a penny more than 24.99.
  4. #24  
    I have it as well on my 650. However I didn't order it for the 650, I got a cheap Nokia phone, added the unlimited mMode to that and just sim swapped to the new 650 and sold the Nokia.
    Quote Originally Posted by cec
    I had the unlimited MMode for 24.99 on ATT until I sold my Treo 600 in December. I only used it for pop emial and web browsing. I racked up some heavy duty data figures - north of 300 MB/month and never paid a penny more than 24.99.
  5. #25  
    Unlimited PDA Connect

    http://www.karbonsystems.com/products_serviceplans.html

    Quote Originally Posted by JakiChan
    I've heard that before about the 39.99 / 44.99 plan...they didn't know what it is. Is there some name you can refer to it by that might help dealing with the clueless monkies?
  6. #26  
    The $25 plan should be good for most users unless you're doing something unusual. I was on that plan with my older phones, and am still on it with my 650. The only extra charge that I ever see for data is when I use my laptop through it to access my company's VPN. That results in an extra charge on the 650 just as it did on my Nokia. But everything else comes through under the base $25.

    It's easy enough to keep an eye on your bill via the ATTWireless web site. The additional data charges always show up within a day or two of the time they are incurred.
  7. #27  
    The problem is, in 99% of the cases (unless you're doing a sim-swap) they won't sell you that plan with the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilliland
    The $25 plan should be good for most users unless you're doing something unusual. I was on that plan with my older phones, and am still on it with my 650. The only extra charge that I ever see for data is when I use my laptop through it to access my company's VPN. That results in an extra charge on the 650 just as it did on my Nokia. But everything else comes through under the base $25.

    It's easy enough to keep an eye on your bill via the ATTWireless web site. The additional data charges always show up within a day or two of the time they are incurred.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions