1.    #1  
    I currently have the traditional Innopocket hard case for my Treo 600. It has to be the most protective case on the planet. BUT, i am really tired of having to open the case everytime i want to do/see something. I have seen the new case for the Treo 650 (with only the buttons exposed) and wonder if it will work with the 600 OR if there is anything comparable made for the 600 (and don't suggest the open keyboard model - not enough protection)...
    Yeah, Pacific Rim Tech sells one of those for the 600:

http://www.pacrimtechnologies.com/ca...e926ae351c542e

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    gfunkmagic

it seems that the keyboard would be exposed to hazards. Do you know if the new case for the Treo 650 (with only the buttons exposed) will work with the 600???
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    check their site and you'll find they have hard cases for the 650 - one from innopocket and one from PRT. I have the rhino hard case for my T2 which has saved me from the times when I've dropped my T2. Think I'll order the one from PRT - this one won't ship til end of February. Hopefully I won't have accidentally drop my T650.
    Quote Originally Posted by masterlisner
    gfunkmagic

it seems that the keyboard would be exposed to hazards. Do you know if the new case for the Treo 650 (with only the buttons exposed) will work with the 600???

Like which one specifcally? The pacific rim case I link to above is for the Treo 600 and has the button exposed already...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    okay, ordered it...I'll post comments when it arrives. Don't know when, the site just says end of February - but order now and shipping charge will be credited when it ships.

Now to order a bluetooth headset.