Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I am using the Plantronics M3000 bluetooth headset fro my T650, as I read that this was fully supported for all of the headset features. So far, it has worked much better than the Motorola 810, 820 and Plantronics M2500. However, I have noticed one consistant problem with the headset, and have been unable to find anything on this in forums or FAQs anywhere: When I use redial feature by pressing the talk button twice, I can see that the last dialed number is in fact being called on the T650 and connects with no problem, however, there is no audio on the headset at all. Apparently, other people on the other end can hear ME on the redial call, however, all I hear is dead air. No static, nothing. If I transfer the call back to the t650, then I can hear the other person on the phone itself, so I know the call is being completed. On any other call, this headset works fine, whether its incoming or outgoing dialed from the T650. I only have this problem everytime I use the redial from the headset. I read somewhere that this headset acts buggy if the last outgoing and last incoming call are the same number, so I tried it making sure these were different, and STILL NO SOUND! Has anyone else had this problem? I have been trying different headsets for almost 7 weeks now, and I am tired of no headsets working as advertised with this phone! If anyone has info that could help, I would REALLY appreciate it!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Am I the only one having this problem???
    I have an M3000 and have not had a single problem with it. I have only used the redial function once but it worked fine.
    I am with you on this. I have the exact same problem. Very annoying. Otherwise the headset is great.