1.    #1  
    I am looking into getting the Missing Sync software for my mac and my treo 600 . . .

Does anyone know if there is a trial version to try out first?

I didnt see it on their site.
    Treo 600 - Verizon | G5 1.8 Ghz DP | 1998 BMW M3
  2.    #2  
    Also, forgot one thing . . . Is there anything to install onto the Treo for this software to work.
    They have an app for your Treo that makes the Treo SD card show up on your desktop like a hard drive.
    I've used the Missing Sync for Pocket PC and loved it, it was very rock solid and worked great. But I've seen the light and since my tax refund just came today I'm going to go to the Sprint store and pick up a Treo 650.

Missing Sync will most likely be one of my first software purchases, because all the extra features over Hotsync and Palm Desktop sound great. I'd recommend any of their products hands down, Markspace is a great company that makes quality Mac software, I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you buy Missing Sync. Treocentral has a review posted, so you might want to check that out first, but they loved Missing Sync too!
  5.    #5  
    Where is that post? I would liek to read it.
    You can find the review at http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/497-1.htm or find it by going to Software under the Reviews section of the Treocentral.com homepage.
  7.    #7  
    My big issue is how iSync works with Plam Destop software. I think the palm desktop software seems so old school while the Mac OSX address book and iCal seem futher advanced. Yes, there may be a few things that palm desktop software does that iCal doesnt.

Here is my question . . . if I use the to-Do list in iCal, will Missing Sync transfer that over or not. Not a big deal, just wondering.
    Yes, Missing Sync will synchronize your appointments, to-dos and contacts from iCal and Addressbook, or Microsoft Entourage if you prefer.

Also, you don't have to use Palm Desktop with the Hotsync Manager. Apple has a hotsync conduit that will synchronize your contacts, to-dos and contacts between your Palm and iCal and Addressbook, and best of all, it's free! Go here: http://www.apple.com/isync/download/ and download the Palm iSync conduit on the right side of the page. This is a great way to sync with Apple's programs without buying Missing Sync if you don't need the extra features such as iTunes and iPhoto integration.