1.    #1  
    Can someone tell me the benefit of Filez over just having ZLauncher. What exactly does Filez do that ZLauncher would not be able to (in terms of file management, etc.). I was going to install Filez just so that I could get and send some files to Shadowmite to play with off of my Unlocked GSM 650... but if I install ZLauncher can I do that anyway?
    ZLauncher seems to do everything FileZ does. I find FileZ a bit cleaner and simpler to use, but that may only be because I've been using it longer. FileZ is free, though, so why not try it out and see which you like better.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    It may be just me but I found with filez and zlauncher installed i get a soft reset everytime I try to open filez. Anyone else?

p.s
    Filez was tried on rom and card
    Treoseur
    Nope. I have both installed with no reset problems.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Agreed, I too have had both on my Treo 650 at the same time without reset issues.

I do not use Filez as a rule, I prefer Resco Explorer as it handles zip files, can to hex editing, and is an able file manager all in one. I am a ZLauncher user, but seldom use the file manager. It is able enough, and I do use it on occasion to compare files in the two file managers for discrepancies.

I keep Filez on my card for the occasions when I have to work on some of my friends Palms and need a file manager, beam it to their palm and I am set.

Cheers