Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Help!!!!

    I have been searching for an hour and I cannot find the thread that discussed "altering" the Sony 660 Bluetooth Headset so it would fit better in your ear canal and not so "far back". Someone on this forum performed "surgery" on the "headset post" and it seemed to have fixed the problem...can someone PLEASE help me out with that link? I promise I searched before posting!!!!

    Thanks,

    Ron
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose
    Help!!!!

    I have been searching for an hour and I cannot find the thread that discussed "altering" the Sony 660 Bluetooth Headset so it would fit better in your ear canal and not so "far back". Someone on this forum performed "surgery" on the "headset post" and it seemed to have fixed the problem...can someone PLEASE help me out with that link? I promise I searched before posting!!!!

    Thanks,

    Ron
    Is this what you looking for?
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/archi...p/t-65445.html
  3. #3  
    regarding headsets and looking for a thread - can someone help me with this one?

    somebody posted a link to the - what he called - best headset on the market. small little things in different colors which were as big as the center of the ear.

    cant find the link anymore - helps appreciated.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by beelzebueb
    regarding headsets and looking for a thread - can someone help me with this one?

    somebody posted a link to the - what he called - best headset on the market. small little things in different colors which were as big as the center of the ear.

    cant find the link anymore - helps appreciated.
    Is this it?

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=55879
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sj2004
    That isn't it, but I really appreciate you trying to help me out. This is driving me nuts...can anyone else help me find this thread?

    Thanks in advance!!!

    Ron
  6. #6  
    I think this is the one you are looking for - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&page=5&pp=20 starting with post 95
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000
    I think this is the one you are looking for - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&page=5&pp=20 starting with post 95
    Frustrating...still not it...maybe it was on SprintUsers.com. It gave specific step by step instructions on how to cut the "post" and then adjust something so the earpiece would go directly over the ear canal.

Posting Permissions