1.    #1  
    I have been using ISYNC with my Mac and T600 with no problems. I have been sync'ing tasks, calendar, and address book between the two devices. Today I purchased a T650 and installed new palm desktop software, renamed backup, etc. per the instructions. It did some of the sync. functions, such as installing apps and backup, but would not sync. cal, address, and tasks. It states there is a conflict between the Isync and contact, etc. conduits. I've made sure that in the Hotsync mgr. only the Mac applicable conduits were turned on. Is there something I'm missing here?
    disable the Palm Conduits if using iSync. main Library>Application Support>Palm HotSync>Conduits
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I'm having the same problem, but I'm ending up with conflicts. Finally figured out that I have "Address Book" and "Contacts" along with "Datebook" and "Calendar" along with "Memos" and "Memo Pad" along with "Tasks" and "To Do List". I've disabled all of them and it now works, however, it does look like it's syncing my calendar twice via iSync.

Which versions of the above conduits should really be on my Mac? How do I remove the ones I'm not supposed to have? Take them from the "backups" folder?

Thanks!
  4.    #4  
    I removed the palm conduits and it now works! Thanks - this is not obvious from the documentation. What was really confusing is that everything was working fine with my T600 until I upgraded.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawData
    I'm having the same problem, but I'm ending up with conflicts. Finally figured out that I have "Address Book" and "Contacts" along with "Datebook" and "Calendar" along with "Memos" and "Memo Pad" along with "Tasks" and "To Do List". I've disabled all of them and it now works, however, it does look like it's syncing my calendar twice via iSync.

Which versions of the above conduits should really be on my Mac? How do I remove the ones I'm not supposed to have? Take them from the "backups" folder?

Thanks!
    out of the conduits above the only conduit you need is iSync. The actual conduit name is Apple. Place all the Palm conduits you mention above in the Disabled Conduits folder located in main Library>Application Support>Palm HotSync>Conduits. If a Disabled Conduits folder doesn't exists then create one.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    out of the conduits above the only conduit you need is iSync. The actual conduit name is Apple. Place all the Palm conduits you mention above in the Disabled Conduits folder located in main Library>Application Support>Palm HotSync>Conduits. If a Disabled Conduits folder doesn't exists then create one.
    I'm not even seeing the conduits so I can move them there. Where is this located in the Finder?
    Quote Originally Posted by RawData
    I'm not even seeing the conduits so I can move them there. Where is this located in the Finder?
    Hi RawData, they should be located in Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Palm HotSync > Conduits.

Move the conduits you don't want to use to Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Palm HotSync > Disabled Conduits.

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    WOW... Library... I don't think I've ever opened this folder before... Cool... Dang, and I thought I'd be heading to bed soon!!

Thanks for the tips! Found them and moved all 6 out of there. We'll see how the syncing goes now...
    Quote Originally Posted by tanster
    Hi RawData, they should be located in Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Palm HotSync > Conduits.

Move the conduits you don't want to use to Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Palm HotSync > Disabled Conduits.

thanks tanster, you take it from here.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    </body>
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    That's the same procedure I went through; sorry I didn't document it earlier -- had to run out. Great, we all know what to do! I didn't name my Treo the same; I wanted to start from scratch. I think that helps; installing apps one by one.