Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    uninstall manager works well for me...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    ninodelsol
    So does that mean UM must be installed first to monitor the installation of all the other software? I have been shopping also, there seems to be a Pro version of Destaller which claims to remove the rogue files also. Although I am not sure this would be automatic or simply manual guessing.
    Claudius,

Yes, Ideally you would install UM before you install anything else. It will still work great in any case, but with some apps using several different creator IDs, UM is at its best when installed before anything else because it can catch these types of activities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius2k
    ninodelsol
    So does that mean UM must be installed first to monitor the installation of all the other software? I have been shopping also, there seems to be a Pro version of Destaller which claims to remove the rogue files also. Although I am not sure this would be automatic or simply manual guessing.
    The same developer (of UM) has a product called Cleanup that does not need to installed first. It cleans up previously installed and deleted application files etc.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Unistall Manager has been updated 3.00

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...nstall_Manager
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12