1.    #1  
    I created a TAB but when I select an ICON to send to this new TAB (category) the new category doesn't show up in the dropdown list. The TAB is there but it isn't listed under CATEGORY so I can't send any program icons there. All my others are.
    Not trying to be obvious, but did you name the tab? I know that when you create a new tab it is named "New Tab", but if you erased that and didn't type in a name, the tab might just show up as a blank space in the category list.
    Zane
  3.    #3  
    Yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    Not trying to be obvious, but did you name the tab? I know that when you create a new tab it is named "New Tab", but if you erased that and didn't type in a name, the tab might just show up as a blank space in the category list.
    Zane
    did you try show/hide hidden tabs?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    I created a TAB but when I select an ICON to send to this new TAB (category) the new category doesn't show up in the dropdown list. The TAB is there but it isn't listed under CATEGORY so I can't send any program icons there. All my others are.
    Rather than using the dropdown list, can you drag the icon to the tab you created?
  6.    #6  
    I see the tab (it's not hidden either) it just doesn't show up in the list to move it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    did you try show/hide hidden tabs?
  7.    #7  
    Tried that too. No luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Rather than using the dropdown list, can you drag the icon to the tab you created?
    How 'bout deleting the tab and then recreating it?