1.    #1  
    I'm looking for an application that will sound out the tones of a phone number through the visor's speaker. I saw a watch that did the same thing years ago so I figure there can't be much programming involved. Anyone heard of such a thing?

------------------
    Michael Bailey
    Enjoy yourself, or someone else if they'll let you.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Visor hardware does not support doing it. The problem is that the "tones" are actually 2 tones at once, something the Visor can't play.
  3.    #3  
    That blows goats! If any of you module makers out there are looking in, I think this would make a great add on.

------------------
    Michael Bailey
    Enjoy yourself, or someone else if they'll let you.
    I total agree! (not with blowing goats) but with a phone dialer module........

Wish I knew enough about electronics to make it........I can't imagine anyone not wanting it!

Ryan Clayton
    Originally posted by CaptainBailey:
    If any of you module makers out there are looking in, I think this would make a great add on.
    No, no, no... what we need are IR enabled phones that we can beam numbers to!

------------------
    MarkEagle - Ice is nice!
    Originally posted by CaptainBailey:
    I'm looking for an application that will sound out the tones of a phone number through the visor's speaker. I saw a watch that did the same thing years ago so I figure there can't be much programming involved. Anyone heard of such a thing?

There IS such an app. Alas, it only works on the TRG Pro. As far as I know, the TRG Pro is the only Palm OS device with a "real" speaker that can handle the chore.

Go to... http://www.mikew.org/palmsoft/

------------------

Joe V. - Simi Valley, CA