1.    #1  
    I have both Treo 650 and outlook 2003 configured to send and receive - the problem is that if i download my emails to my phone i cant download them to outlook and vice versa.

Is there a way to set this up so i can download all messages to both places?

Thanks
    You have to set it to leave your mail on the server
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  3.    #3  
    I am not that much of a noob - i have everything set correctly - was more wondering if this is just an isolated incident or if others have had this issue - hopefully it will start working propoerly soon
    ohhh...I never had that prob so I cant say. Sorry
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I've had the same issue. I emailed the gmail team and after numerous emails detailing what was happening and what the problem was; -which was not being able to use two different email clients to download my messages and have them saved on both email clients; the gmail team answered with the following response.

"Thank you for your reply.

As you have noted, if you check your mail with one client, messages will not be downloaded again to another client. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We hope you enjoy Google's approach to email.

Sincerely,

The Gmail Team"

I'd like to include all my email correspondence from them but they're very lengthy and most if it is troubleshooting procedures that the gmail team wanted me to do. Anyways, its seems like gmail is not made to work on more than one email client at this time according to my email reply from them. Too bad because I can do the same thing with all my other POP accounts that I have set up. Oh well, it still is in Beta form so hopefully it will be resolved soon enough.