1.    #1  
    Mine has not shipped yet. I wonder when it will. Im looking forward to returing the cingular version.
    I remember when I ordered the T600 back in Feb '04 they said 1-2 weeks, but it actually shipped quicker than that. Am I the only one who thought PalmOne was just giving themselves extra 'breathing room' by saying "2 weeks"?

I ordered on 2/2 at 7:55am PST at the $599 price (thank god...there is no way I would pay $699).

I really want this thing now and could kill Tmobile for always being late to the game with Treo!!!
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    P1 told me today that orders placed last week WILL ship this week!
    I'll believe that when I see it
    1 | 2
    I'll believe that when they update their shipping status page:
    http://web.palmone.com/support/speci...ping_msg.jhtml
    The page states: "The information provided is the latest and most complete information on your Treo 600 order and is the same information provided to our Customer Support Center. "
    You might ask them why they don't update their page then....
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I just got off the phone with a P1 rep and she said the unlocked 650s are shipping out this Saturday.
    ya, that sounds right ( a saturday?? ), lol
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lemongrass
    I'll believe that when they update their shipping status page:
    http://web.palmone.com/support/speci...ping_msg.jhtml
    The page states: "The information provided is the latest and most complete information on your Treo 600 order and is the same information provided to our Customer Support Center. "
    You might ask them why they don't update their page then....
    ...and it still says :
    Cingular Wireless Treo 650 After February 2, 2005 1-2 weeks
    ...havn't the Cingular 650's been shipping since the day of release?
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada
    I just got off the phone with a P1 rep and she said the unlocked 650s are shipping out this Saturday.
    You're the second person who was told the same thing by palmOne CS. Macuser, in the "I ordered my GSM...from palmOne", was told the exact same thing by Ashley at p1...I hope they ship this week or Saturday (at the latest!).
    Last edited by koolio; 02/08/2005 at 08:13 PM.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Someone else on another thread said the same thing! ow
  11. gdb
    Hmm,

To start a conspiracy theory.. Ship on the 12th, delivered overnight (on Monday 2/14) which is the day that the new Cing rate plans are rolled out (From another thread)... Hmmmm.

Cing Rate plans Discussed here
    Last edited by gdb; 02/08/2005 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Add link to other thread on Cing data rates...
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdb
    To start a conspiracy theory.. Ship on the 12th, delivered overnight (on Monday 2/14) which is the day that the new Cing rate plans are rolled out (From another thread)... Hmmmm.
    Oooh evil... I like that conspiracy theory!
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada
    I actually called earlier myself around 7pm EST. I posted this info elsewhere, but the long story short is the unlocked 650's are suppose to be shipped Saturday. I asked about express shipping and was told I should have it Monday or Tuesday.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    You're the second person who was told the same thing by palmOne CS. Macuser, in the "I ordered my GSM...from palmOne", was told the exact same thing by Ashley at p1...I hope they ship this week or Saturday (at the latest!).
    Sorry, I just scrolled down and read this part, otherwise I wouldn't have posted here at all
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Saturday... groan... I'm leaving Saturday at 7am for the British Virgin Islands. I had hoped to bring my new GSM toy with me, so I payed for overnight shipping. Oh well, hopefully it will be here waiting for me when I get back.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgabriel
    Saturday... groan... I'm leaving Saturday at 7am for the British Virgin Islands. I had hoped to bring my new GSM toy with me, so I payed for overnight shipping. Oh well, hopefully it will be here waiting for me when I get back.
    Gee, I'm going to feel sorry for you. Just imagine, on a beach - another crummy day in paradise without your cell phone. What to do?

If my wife caught me on my cell phone on vacation, my phone would be swimming with the fishes in a New York minute.

Enjoy your vacation.

J