1.    #1  
    I've been thinking about getting a car charger for my Treo 650, but it occurred to me it wouldn't be of much use, as my bluetooth headset has about the same life as the treo, and even if I had a car charger for it as well, my car (like just about all) contains only one cigarette lighter *** 12V electricy outlet. Are there any solutions out there (or being developed) that would allow both devices to be charged simulatneously?
    you might be able to get a usb charger and a usb splitter to get the job done... i just have a cigarette lighter splitter in my car. works well
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    I agree, just get a cigarette lighter spliter for your car. You can get them for like 10-15 bucks at Radio shack. I use one in my car to charge both my Treo and iRock FM transmitter...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I wouldn't recommend a USB car charger. I have the one from Boxwave, and the one time I used it I had numerous resets while it was plugged in. It's output is only 400ma, and Sprint recommends at least 1 amp capacity. I don't know if that's why I had problems, but I'm probably going to return it.

A cigarette lighter adapter with two outputs seems the way to go.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I agree, just get a cigarette lighter spliter for your car. You can get them for like 10-15 bucks at Radio shack. I use one in my car to charge both my Treo and iRock FM transmitter...
    Which IRock Fm transmitter to you have? I was thinking on getting one.
    Semper Fi
    If you want a free IPod click Free IPod

Quote Originally Posted by Blh20s
    Which IRock Fm transmitter to you have? I was thinking on getting one.

This one with the bundled car charger...

http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...t%5Fid=12-2053

Though I only paid $20 bucks for it when I got on a sale...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions