Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I see that the center button is a benefit of ZLauncher....it was for me too, until I got my 650. Now I can't get the center button to work. Does anyone have it working with the 650? I've had to retire the app until that works......

dave
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Thanks for replying, but I'm not sure I found the answer in that thread. There was a comment by someone that it does work with a patch...but no indication on how to find the patch. Unless, of course, you're implying that LauncherX is the fix to my problem....?
  4.    #24  
    dmurphy, go to the link again. On the 2nd page is a prc file you can download that fixes the problem - or atleast did it for me.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Matty,

I think it depends on the skin you're using in LauncherX if you see signal strength, etc
    In my attachment (first post here) you can see an example of a skin I'm using that shows signal strength, battery and memory for instance.
    My skin has memory, battery, and signal strength. The bluetooth is nice-to-have too. Please show us where you got your skin, or if you built it yourself using Code Warrior, perhaps you could share?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Thanks for your reviews of Launcher X, Tiffany! I just got this program, and I agree that it is excellent!!! I've had my 600 for a couple of weeks and am already addicted...to the device and these forums!
  8.    #28  
    Midwife, happy you also like LauncherX - I really think it's the best launcher I've ever tried. Also happy to have you here
  9.    #29  
    mapaman, you'll find some great skins here: http://launcherx.com/skins/

I'm using Luminx (Top HD)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmurphy4040
    ...but no indication on how to find the patch.
    Your first message here was No.#21, the one before,#20, has got a link that will open and save the patched file, OK
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Thanks all, but please note that I was responding to an earlier post that said ZLauncher had the center button enabled. I realize this is a LauncherX thread but it is ZLauncher I use(d).

ah well...
    Post #10, btw
    Quote Originally Posted by dmurphy4040
    Post #10, btw
    Ah, but perhaps we all knew that but were trying to convert you over

At the end of the day we are all agreed that we prefer Pam OS
    Thought of the day :
    What version of ZL are you running - in the most recent version the center button is enabled.
    I do have an older version...time to upgrade (or switch).

thx
    im new to this program and still learning can someone please tell me how i find a program that i put in the hack manager example i put 2day in my hack manager and dont find the icon anywear! also im usuing power run how do i use this app like my power run thanks in advance for your answers
    joel
    no answers?
    What hack manager are you talking about, as generally you can not use hacks with Palm OS 5, other than YAHM apps.

If you are using an older palm, then the answer is that the hacks are only visible from within the hack manager, not from your launcher.

Hope this helps
    Thought of the day :
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany

Benefits to ME in using LauncherX:

* I can easily get my applications that are on Internal as well as the Card in the same screen without having shortcuts setup (a little mini-icon next to them indicates if they are on the card). Great!!

* Tabbed folders. Great!

* A really nice file management tool for moving/copying files between internal and card and different folders. Simple and easy to use.
    PK....talk me into it ,g>

I loved the usefullness of LauncherX ....er....launcher III, back on my ole Palm Vx but I think the best feature of the 650 is its sceen area and, to me, LauncherX eats up too much of it. Now if there was an option to have just a little teeny tab with "M" for Main and "A" for Apps, "U" for utilities and "S" for System , etc, I'd love to have my tabbies back and save a tap.

But as is I lose a row of icons and I'd rather have the extra row than the tabs right now as I have more than 10-12 in most groups.

If ya figure iut a way to do this , plz lemme know..
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Now if there was an option to have just a little teeny tab with "M" for Main and "A" for Apps, "U" for utilities and "S" for System , etc, I'd love to have my tabbies back and save a tap.
    I may be missing something here..but you can of course name your tabs to whatever you want - like M, A, U etc and the tab size gets adjusted to the length of the letters.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast