1.    #1  
    I have a small business and am looking for the best and easiest software to keep track of my work in progress. I want to be able to enter data and update on my desktop and visor. This would be for work in progress, checking off items as they are completed, keeping notes and info on each item. HELP!
    Originally posted by jsmil4901:
    I have a small business and am looking for the best and easiest software to keep track of my work in progress. I want to be able to enter data and update on my desktop and visor. This would be for work in progress, checking off items as they are completed, keeping notes and info on each item. HELP!
    Sounds like you can do most of that with just the standard PalmOS software included on your Visor. With To Do items and the Calendar, add to that Handspring's integrating the two together, you'll probably be able to do what you're wanting.

Plus, the syncronizing Windows software does a good job keeping everything synced. Now of course it's up to you to enter that info. I'm not aware of office suite software that will keep track of documents and such, alhtough I believe there are some for MS Outlook. Try browsing over at www.Palmgear.com

------------------
    Cheers,
    Rob Lund
    The Rob Pages
    roblund@mitsi.com

"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
    -- Fight Club