1.    #1  
    I was very disappointed to read that NOW Contact/U-T-D does not support bluetooth syncing, as bluetooth was one of the main factors in upgrading to the 650 from a 600.

But low and behold, I can sync my Calendar and Contacts via Blutetooth! Anyone's experience differ from mine?
    It's not up to NOW UTD to sync via bluetooth. The HotSync app handles the connection with the Treo to the Mac, like Palm HotSync Mgr. or The MissingSync. What they probably mean is direct bluetooth transfer to and from the Now app.or with non-Palm based phones.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    OK

What would be good for me would be to be tooling around in my contact app (say UTD) on my Mac and then clicking on a phone number on my Mac - and that DIALING my 650 via Bluetooth and me communicating on a bluetooth headset...

Is this cyber vision possible Treo comrades?
    Last edited by Pro Jules; 11/13/2005 at 06:21 PM.
    Jules
    From Filofax to Psion & Palm & celphone all the way through to Treo 650. Used to data crashes / loss from the 90's to present day!!! 2 gig memory card - gmail pop3 via Versamail. 1 x soft reset per day at the moment. I love my Treo...