Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Get in? A few years ago I didn't even know that the Superbowl was about football

I'm a design-techno-democratic-geek - not really into sports
    Ah, I had to reread your first post. I guess I misread it and thought you went there too. I'm not a huge football fan but I don't think anyone can turn down superbowl tickets if you can afford to take off the time. Plus I live just outside of philly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Get in? A few years ago I didn't even know that the Superbowl was about football

WHAT???

I'm getting a little lightheaded.....
    Funny, all the Fox Sports reporters where b*tching about the weather and Jacksonville closing off some of the roads a few days before the big game. I wanted to call in and tell them that next year this Silianas guy could do my job for 2 weeks and I'd gladly go to Detroit (yep, Detroit in winter) and do his job for 2 weeks. Pansies!
    What the heck? No cases? God I hate this country's security paranoia. Just what the hell is a lack of cases going to do? Sooooo Stupid.

I worked the Superbowl in San Diego a few years back, and even though I had a big NFL FILMS credential on, they were hassling me about a pocket knife. Don't they get it yet? Taking off the shoes of America isn't going to do squat about how our government steps on the world and asks for terrorists. I'm getting tired of this ruse of security as it strips me of basic silly rights.

Congrats on your Treo success. My last two trips were total nightmares for my 650. It failed miserably. Looks like you have a good one!
    Don't they get it yet? Taking off the shoes of America isn't going to do squat about how our government steps on the world and asks for terrorists.
    Uh Oh...here we go.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600
    Funny, all the Fox Sports reporters where b*tching about the weather and Jacksonville closing off some of the roads a few days before the big game. I wanted to call in and tell them that next year this Silianas guy could do my job for 2 weeks and I'd gladly go to Detroit (yep, Detroit in winter) and do his job for 2 weeks. Pansies!
    I was freezing, but it was my fault for not wearing a sweater. I got an awesome pic of howie long during the pregame show.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12