1.    #1  
    Like a lot of you, I prefer Snappermail to Versamail, but I like Versamail's little envelope icon that pops up on the phone screen when you have new email.

Snappermail doesn't seem to activate that icon. Anyone know a fix for that?
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Now we're complaining about icons
    Well, it's nice to see the new mail indication in the Phone app. ChatterEmail does this, by the way.

Marc
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, I wouldn't say I'm complaining about icons... One of the things that the 650 prides itself on is the amount of information available in the main screen (appointments, voicemail, email, date, time, reception, favorites, etc.) If one of those indicators is not available when using an email application that is otherwise superior to the built-in app, I'd like to find a fix for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Well, it's nice to see the new mail indication in the Phone app. ChatterEmail does this, by the way.

Marc
    Among many other things
    on a side note, i hear there is an enevelope as well when you get a SMS...please tell me that is correct
    ChatterEmail is, of course, a Treo-only app, so integration is critical. Snapper supports a far wider range of devices, so device-specific implementation can be expected to lag somewhat.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    on a side note, i hear there is an enevelope as well when you get a SMS...please tell me that is correct
    it is
    I lOked up snaPers website...i can't find a trial... I reaLy don't want to spen d $50 on it w/out trying it 1st. so.. NE1 know of trial for snaPer & chatter? which would u recoMend for simple VM replacent for accessing sprint pop server?
    TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    I lOked up snaPers website...i can't find a trial... I reaLy don't want to spen d $50 on it w/out trying it 1st. so.. NE1 know of trial for snaPer & chatter? which would u recoMend for simple VM replacent for accessing sprint pop server?
    TIA
    Chatter is a great app but has no POP access
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    TIA
    You can download Snapper's 30 day trial here...

http://www.snappermail.com/download/