1.    #1  
    please help,
    im trying uninstall manager , my understanding is all programs installed after, if you delete them it makes sure that everything is taken off.how do i check to see if the are any remnants of programs i have tried and already deleted?
    im trying to clean up my treo

thanks in advance for you responses and helping a new person
    joel
    I assume you mean you want to see what remnants of programs may exist on your phone before you installed Uninstall Manager right? Use a file manager app like filez and check out what's on your phone...you may be able to decipher some of the miscellaneous stuff that's there, but don't delete unless you're sure it came from a program that you deleted

You can also check out Cleanup, by Northglide, that can help with this process for those apps that were installed prior to installing Uninstall manager.

Last option is to hard reset, install uninstall manager, and load your apps one by one so Uninstall manager can track em.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Yeah, Uninstall manager only tracks the installations of apps which you install after installing the manager. For apps installed prior to the manager, you have to use Northglide's Cleanup app. You can get both in the Netfreak combo fyi...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    thanks for the info guys
    I tried Uninstall Manager but was getting Treo 650 resets after I was done with Sandbox mode on some other software I trialed.

Was it just me?

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk