Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You can try Verichat for 15 days. I've been using it for 2 years and am very happy with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboo
    You can try Verichat for 15 days. I've been using it for 2 years and am very happy with it.
    Another thread claims that Verichat causes OS crashes. Can someone verify this?

I was planning to get Verichat until I heard the above claim.

-TJ
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Verichat is the ONLY thing that doensn't crash my treo.
    I run beta versions of Verichat and it doesn't crash my 650, however the phone app crashes once in a while, as does the SMS app. Usually due to some memory manager problem (says ##377#).
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    Another thread claims that Verichat causes OS crashes. Can someone verify this?

I was planning to get Verichat until I heard the above claim.

-TJ

I'm running Verichat also, and I have never had a reset due to Verichat. It/when Verchit allows for mutliple logins, that will be sweet.
    Glad to hear that Verichat is stable then. Must be an exception in the other thread. Thanks!
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    I tried Chit Chat and couldn't get yahoo or aim to load buddy lists. Couldn't read the manual in the zip file. Didn't find enough information on their forum to get it to work so I deleted it. Let us know if it gets better.

Tried munduIM and it set up easily and painlessly. Now if I just had some friends that were logged into aim or yahoo and I could try it out. I like the one time fee part. I don't need more than two im's running at once. It will be perfect for me when they get the notify me of new incomming messages when it is in background mode enabled. I may wait and buy it then.
    I use mundu and I haven't had any problems with it... I don't care about a fancy GUI, it just gets the job done. It could use notification when in background mode, but then I am usually watching an MMPlayer, and I go back into the messenger on my own to see if anyone wants to chat. I wouldn't mind a few smileys though

I tried ChitChat, but I always get a "Could not retrieve the public server list" error message.
    ive tried them all....Verichat is by far the best!!!!
    ENJOY
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869
    Verichat is the ONLY thing that doensn't crash my treo.
    Same here...it was the first app I installed on my Treo 650 and it's never caused a crash yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo_monkey
    Same here...it was the first app I installed on my Treo 650 and it's never caused a crash yet.
    I'm with you guys, Verichat has been very stable for both the 600 and now the 650.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Causerie is a good program but it WILL crash the 650
    Is It chitchat stable for Treo 650? I like this program, but I don't know the reviews for this. Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12