1. HNC
    i have been having problems with resets with agendus pro 9.02. does anyone have any suggestions for alternative software that wont cause crashes?
    DateBk5 is an excellent alternative to Agendus. It suffers from some of the slowness when referring to contacts/appointments that all applications referring to these databases have, but other than that it works great on my Treo 650. The developer just released a new version of the software with several nice keypad shortcuts (he also owns a 650, so he makes sure they place nicely together).
    I finally got Agendus Pro 9.02 working (ie no resets) on my 650. Couple of things you've got to do:

Don't use 'Mute in Meetings'
    Don't let Agendus handle alarms
    Don't use the native SMS program to receive
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    I've used all and have reverted to the built in apps.They are stable and have good features.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Beyond Contacts integrates perfectly with MS Outlook - it's the best app of its kind IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrack
    Beyond Contacts integrates perfectly with MS Outlook - it's the best app of its kind IMO
    I had a bunch of problems with Beyond Contacts, including slow and ineffective responses from tech support, corrupted databases, and limited functionality as compared to Agendus. I just registered Agendus after trying it for a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by omalley73
    DateBk5 is an excellent alternative to Agendus. It suffers from some of the slowness when referring to contacts/appointments that all applications referring to these databases have, but other than that it works great on my Treo 650. The developer just released a new version of the software with several nice keypad shortcuts (he also owns a 650, so he makes sure they place nicely together).
    Datebk is more calendar-centric. A good program, but I don't know that I'd recommend it as a Contacts alternative.

HNC, If you delete Agendus Mail, you'll probably eliminate your reset issues.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. HNC
    i can try that.
    I use Agendus all the time...no resets due to the app.