1.    #1  
    After trying 7 or 8 wired headsets over the years and 2 Bluetooth headsets this week, I have concluded that there is something physiologically incompatible between me and headsets that do not have an extended boom microphone that comes as close to my mouth as a regular phone.

I bought a Jabra BT250 last week; the sound was ok but my voice was totally garbled when I spoke. Same with the Sprint Earglove Bluevoice. I bought it because it had an "extendable microphone" but it only extended about one inch below my ear. Sound quality was very good, but again, my voice was totally garbled. Must be something about the shape of my head (watch it!) or my voice (though both are pretty normal).

I have a Shure Quietspot (wired) with boom mike that works well but I want to go wireless badly!

That was a long-wided preamble to...does anyone know of a BT headset with a REAL boom mike?
    Here's a listing of almost every BT headset imaginable:

http://www.blueunplugged.com/Product..._Headsets.aspx

There a few like the planitronics, nokia etc that have booms...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Se Hbh-300
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, this does appear to be the longest mike arond, I'll give it a try.
  5.    #5  
    The HB-330 works, tanksfor te rec!
    Quote Originally Posted by SerialCellBuyer
    ...does anyone know of a BT headset with a REAL boom mike?
    The Moto HS810 and HS850 have folding boom mic's. The Sony HBH300 has a boom mic, but not folding
    300 kicks azz
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey