Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've had the same choppy/skipped words problem that the Sprint users report on my new Cingular Treo 650. Very disappointing. Sounds good on my end, but not on theirs. Does anyone know if the Shadowmite patch can be used on the GSM Treo? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvbasilio
    I got my ATT Treo 650 yesterday and the microphone was broken. If I use the headset, the other party can hear me just fine, otherwise, nothing on their end. From my end I could hear the other party clearly. Promised by PALM One a new unit soon.
    Sounds like PalmOne is rushing these orders with little or no quality control to meet the demand. They know you can whine on TreoCentral and have others calm you down.

Don't worry, we're with ya
    Cing 650 Sound quality fine on all environments for me. Also no bluetooth issues.

But I thnk there are two new issues for GSM:
    using speakerphone the mic is unusable
    some simcards are corrupting voicemail dialing (00000000)
    Don't believe that the speakerphone/mic issue is unique to GSM....no doubt the second one is....

Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Cing 650 Sound quality fine on all environments for me. Also no bluetooth issues.

But I thnk there are two new issues for GSM:
    using speakerphone the mic is unusable
    some simcards are corrupting voicemail dialing (00000000)
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    i have the same speakerphone/mic problem with my ATT GSM 600. is there / will there be a sound patch addressing the Treo 600s? no one wants to answer this question it seems
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12