1.    #1  
    I just got my new Treo 650 today. One quick question though.

What is this peice? I'm pretty sure I broke it. oops!

http://img123.exs.cx/img123/7272/piece2ke.jpg
    generic sprint power adapter.
  3.    #3  
    so I don't need it? The reason why I ask is because I put in the treo and couldn't get it back off so of course I used force and the broke off one of the copper piece.

Currently charging the my treo with the ac adapter which seems to be the same type of connection. Should I be worried?
    nope
    they seem to offer this part as a spare. I did have a samsung phone charger which had the appropriate 1 Amp output like the little sticker says so I am using mine as a spare.
    Gene
    If anyone is not using theirs, can they please sell it to me? PM...

<end thread hijack>

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I don't know how to PM yet, but mine is available.

Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars
    I don't know how to PM yet, but mine is available.

Tom
    to pm somone, click on the person name (in this case above the beautiful picture of techprincess). you should see an option to PM her. that sounds dirty.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackFLux
    so I don't need it? The reason why I ask is because I put in the treo and couldn't get it back off so of course I used force and the broke off one of the copper piece.

Currently charging the my treo with the ac adapter which seems to be the same type of connection. Should I be worried?
    Well, you might need it, if you want to charge your Treo in the car. Sprint only sells a generic one size fits all car charger, and you would need that adapter.

However, you can get a car charger at CompUSA (no need for the adapter.) Either a Treo 650 or T|5 charger will work.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Go into the sprint store and tell them you never recieved one and they will give you one. A woman was in the store and did this to get one when I was there getting my 650 replaced.
  11.    #11  
    good call I'll try that...