1.    #1  
    It comes in handy when you use calling cards. After I dial the calling card number, I enter my pin number and the number I want to call. For some reason I feel blind when entering those last two numbers. My wife doesn't like that at all and now that I don't have my LG cellphone we are looking for a way to display those numbers.

Any ideeas?

Thanks,

Al
  2.    #2  
    Are ther any future plans for having this functionality on the Treo 650? Maybe some hack or somthing?

Al
    This is yet another problem I never even thought of a phone having. I made up a list of options I wanted on my next phone, and didn't even think that the simple "features" that all other phones have (numbers displayed when in a call, responding imidiatly to every button press, and good sound quality) would make my old Samsung I-330 seem way ahead of it's time.
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    treolo all you have to do is before you make your call press the green phone button the select dial pad and voila....
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.