1.    #1  
    So there is a hack to get the Palm SD Wifi card running on the new Treo 650. What's my best option to get WiFi on the Treo 90? I got the Sandisk WiFi card, and it is recognized by the Treo when lookig through Cardinfo. Where should I be looking for software/drivers? The Zire ones that come with don't work.
    Never having owned a 90 I'm not 100% but I don't believe this is possible.
    That will be like having bluetooth in a beatup "56 chevy".
    Hey there is nothing wrong with a beat up '56 chevy or a Treo 90. Mine is still running strong to this day.Treo 90 that is. But back to the topic... SanDisk said when they were first talking about their combo wi-fi/memory cards that they would have drivers for Palm OS 4.0 and above. I guess since Handspring canned the 90, SanDisk figured what was the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    Hey there is nothing wrong with a beat up '56 chevy or a Treo 90. Mine is still running strong to this day.Treo 90 that is. But back to the topic... SanDisk said when they were first talking about their combo wi-fi/memory cards that they would have drivers for Palm OS 4.0 and above. I guess since Handspring canned the 90, SanDisk figured what was the point.
    Well the Treo 90 was not the only Palm OS 4.* device... I would email them and see if they plan on living up to their promise.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about