1.    #1  
    YES I USED THE SEARCH FUNCTION FIRST.

I currently have a PPC and it sucks because there is no real way to lock the keys and it calls people on my contact list all day long.

I am considering switching up but I want to make sure that the 650 doesn't do this.
    Yes it does, and there are 3rd party apps that do it better
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    DO you know if it is better then the one that came with my Treo 600? I like to keep my phone in my back pocket, and there has been a few times that the phone was able to unlock itself and dial out. Maybe I should stop scratching my **** so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by thxac3
    DO you know if it is better then the one that came with my Treo 600? I like to keep my phone in my back pocket, and there has been a few times that the phone was able to unlock itself and dial out. Maybe I should stop scratching my **** so much.
    it's the same
  5.    #5  
    how does it unlock?
    CENTER BUTTON
    and what the heck are you doing with a 4-600 dollar phone in your back pocket that you could easily ruin by sitting on it? Not to mention the **** scratching
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    and what the heck are you doing with a 4-600 dollar phone in your back pocket that you could easily ruin by sitting on it? Not to mention the **** scratching
    I kept my Treo 180 in my back pocket for the year I had it... Never scratched.
    Yep, it's the same situation as the 600. It's one issue P1 missed or simply thought it's not an issue since the majority of users don't use a tight waist case. However, thanks to Treo Guard, it solves the problem of preventing the phone from answering itself or dialling itself when the keyboard / 5-way button are pressed against by tight cases.
    Maybe I should stop scratching my **** so much.
    Hmmm...way too much imagery there!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Does the 650 have a "KEY LOCK"?

Yeah it's automatic. Wait a few days and all your keys will lock. Forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Hmmm...way too much imagery there!

You should talk, have you seen your avatar lately? I'd like to ...
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo

I'm more worried about getting cancer in my glute from the radiation then ruining the Treo 600. This is my 4th unit, and it still has bad call quality after the battery drops past 50%. BTW it's my 4th because of call quality not because I sat on it or scratched it.
    You should talk, have you seen your avatar lately? I'd like to ...
    No Kidding!!!!
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com