1.    #1  
    Hi there, here is my problem. I would like to take one of the online medical dictionaries and convert it over somehow so it would be useable on my visor. What would be the best program for making this type of "web book" which maintains the hyperlinks. Has anyone done anything similar with any large online document with hyperlinks? Any help or suggestions appreciated.
  2. mc9
    Richard:
    I have not yet tried it myself, but using either AvantGO (setup a customary channel) or IsiloWeb, you should be able to get html onto your Visor w/o losing the hyperlinks.
    At least I hope it will work.
    You might give it a try.
    Good luck!

Hope this helps,

mc9
    iSilo would be best, it will not only convert the pages preserving the links but also compress the file and make it smaller. BUT, you will have to buy iSilo (Free version doesn't do links), the cost is osmething like $12.

------------------
    -Matthew Nichols
    VigoSprax@aol.com
    http://www.extremebleem.cjb.net
    Richard,

iSilo works very well for what you have in mind. You can try the full version for 30 days before registering. iSiloWeb is a companion program (for windows) that allows you to pick urls (drag to the program screen), when you are ready, iSiloWeb will visit each site, parse, and place the resulting files in the install directory ready for your next hotsynch. Works like a charm. You will have your links preserved on your Visor. Be careful with the depth setting on iSiloWeb because it will follow links pretty deep (I forget exactly how many). Download and give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

John