Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    That says it all.

There's still lots to be done - stay tuned!

Marc
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Woo hoo!!! Congratulations! Outstanding work......
    congratulations!!!! Just installed it.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Congratulations !
    Why dont ya create a page with "Features" and more screenshots.... People who dont know what chatter is may not venture past the main page.
    Hey, does this mean I need to monitor that forum too? Nice work!
  7.    #7  
    joebar - Yeah, the website's just starting up. That's a great idea, though...

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    joebar - Yeah, the website's just starting up. That's a great idea, though...

Marc
    Yea, for people who arent on this forum and haven't heard how great the program is, they'll never bother to download it w/o seeing some more pics or a list of features describing why it's so terrific.
  9.    #9  
    I spoke with the fellow who's designing the website (a fellow Chatter user), and he says it's already in the works (I had no idea; I'm always the last to know).

Thanks!

Marc
    When I tried to install it I got an error that said it was already installed. Running 1.0b20.6[59:15]
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Congrats Marc - it has been fun beta testing up to the 1.0 release, and I look forward to the continued development of Chatter. And a special thanks for all of your help and support which has been invaluable in enhancing my Treo user experience. Not to mention coming up with a killer email app to boot :-)
  12.    #12  
    larry - You need to use the "Reset Phone / Upgrade" command in Chatter before HotSyncing the new files.

Marc
    I've enjoyed working with Marc too. This program is very useful and I look forward to exciting new features!

Tom
    Well done Marc. You have a great program, and I wish you MUCH success with its release.
    Palm III > Palm IIIx > HS Visor > HS Prism > iPaq 3650> Jornada 560 > nothing > Treo 650
    Good luck Marc. Just don't forget the little people who helped you bring it this far.
    Well done Marc - you ran an excellent beta program...

From a business perspective, Chatter is the application that makes my Treo so valuable, without it it would be an expensive toy, but with the true push IMAP it has become a necessity - and a highly reliable one at that. Keep up the good work!
    Is version 1.0b20.8[61:15] the same as version 1.0 on the website? When I go to www.chatteremail.com/Downloads, I get the 1.0b20.8 version. It appears to be the same size as the contents of the zip file I get when I download from the web site.
    I still get the old file directory page too, I guess Cingular's DNS hasn't updated the webpage yet
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I've been getting a cached version of the old Downloads directory as well, when accessing it from Blazer. The version of Chatter available from the cached page is from February 3. Occasionally, though, I get the updated directory, and I always get the right directory when accessing it from a PC. Not sure what's going on.....?

CONGRATULATIONS on the 1.0 release, by the way. Chatter rocks! By the way, I think the official release of Chatter deserves a mention on the front pages of both TreoCentral and mytreo.net.... after all, the introduction of the beta program was highlighted in that way.... :-)
    Marc,

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. You da man! Excellent product!

I concur with JBerman that the 1.0 release should be a story on TreoCentral's front page. After all, ChatterEmail is a showcase product for the Treo.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast