1.    #1  
    I want 650 bad, I have tmo
    order the unlocked one @ 599 if you call in, not too sure whether this will still work
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Cingular is LOCKED. PERIOD!!!
    Treoseur
  4.    #4  
    so tempted.
    damn my lust for new technology.
    If you want to play, you gotta pay. About $700 in this case...
    I couldn't wait for the 650 over Christmas, so I went to a local cellphone shop and asked to see if I could try my ATTWS sim in the MPX220. It booted up and worked, so I bought it. I was told by the employees of the shop that Cingular does not lock their quadband phones. Unfortunatly I think Cingular wised up this time with the Treo.
    Last edited by thxac3; 02/07/2005 at 04:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thxac3
    I couldn't wait for the 650 over Christmas, so I went to a local cellphone shop and asked to see if I could try my ATTWS sim in the MPX220. It booted up and worked, so I bought it. I was told by the employees of the shop that Cingular does not lock their quadband phones. Unfortunatly I think Cingular wised up this time withthe Treo.

it only happen after the merger with attws...the only provider in the USA that does NOT provide unlocking code at all.
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Would you buy a car that ran on Diesel when you could only buy regular gasoline in HOPE that SOMEDAY someone MIGHT find a way to make a Diesel engine work with regular gasoline?

*shakes head*
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness