1.    #1  
    Hello everyone...

I am trying to download ringtones from wap.esato.com but everytime I enter that in Blazer I am sent to www.esato.com. Is there a way to force the esato wap site? Do i have to change a setting in Blazer?

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    If I had to guess, you're being redirected by wap.esato.com to www.esato.com because the browser isn't detected as being WAP. There isn't anything you can change in Blazer to force it to say that it's just a WAP browser.
    Blazer is capable of browsing both WAP and HTML pages. The page you are accessing is redirecting you, but not because you are using blazer.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Blazer is capable of browsing both WAP and HTML pages. The page you are accessing is redirecting you, but not because you are using blazer.
    Why else would it be redirecting if it wasn't for the fact that he's using Blazer? It would have to be detecting the browser to know whether it should redirect or not. Who knows what criteria it's using to figure out whether the browser supports WAP or not.