1.    #1  
    i just got a treo 650 with Sprint service and i don't see this option. i remember having this option on the treo 600 which allowed you to block your caller ID for outgoing calls.

thanks for any assistance and i hope i'm missing something and it's still possible.
    Cingular Blue
    Treo 650 (now unlocked)
    Firmware: 1.05
    Current Software: Treo650-1.04-CNB
    have you tried *67 prior to the number?
    It's on the Call Preferences screen for my on my GSM 650...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I can't find it on my Sprint 650, either. Thanks a lot, Sprint!

If there are specific numbers you don't want to send the caller-id to, you can preface those entries in your address book with *67. Of course, that will screw up the caller-id when they call you, unless you put the number in twice (once with *67, and once without).

HTH<
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Sprint can do this for you by calling CS. Then, you will need to dial *82 when you want to unblock. Just like with landline service.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  6.    #6  
    thanks all for the reply, the *67 works. i only need it for calls to businesses whom i do not want to provide my mobile number to, so dialing it on occasion is actually easier than having to change the preferences for each instance.

thanks again
    Cingular Blue
    Treo 650 (now unlocked)
    Firmware: 1.05
    Current Software: Treo650-1.04-CNB
    or check out:

CovertCall - caller id spoofing at long distance rates
    http://covertcall.com/

you can have it say any number you want, not only block it
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    On the GSM 650, is there an app that can block/unblock your outgoing caller ID easily? Now its going to the Phone App, Options, Call Preferences and check/uncheck the Block outgoing ID box. I was hoping that an app out there would create an icon that you would hit and it would block, hit it again and it would unblock, for example, for professionals who use their phone for personal and business use and dont want their number going out on business calls.

Anyone?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!