1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a recommendation for the best "Screen Capture" software that's compatible with the 650?
    Snap works well for me and it's free
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    ScreenShot is not free, but is full featured, works well and has a conduit.

Link:
    http://linkesoft.com/screenshot/

Screen Capture again is a case where there are a few free selections that are quite nice, but do not offer the features and flexability of some of the paid versions.

Depends on your needs and wants. I chose ScreenShot.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #6  
    I just tried Snap and it works fine. I'm going to try screenshot as well later so I can see if I like or need the additional features.

Thanks for the referals. I know I could have just done a google search but not everything is compatible with the 650 yet so it's much easier to just ask those who have had success with them.
    What key did you set as the "trigger." I can't seem to get it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTechChik
    I just tried Snap and it works fine. I'm going to try screenshot as well later so I can see if I like or need the additional features.

Thanks for the referals. I know I could have just done a google search but not everything is compatible with the 650 yet so it's much easier to just ask those who have had success with them.
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    What key did you set as the "trigger." I can't seem to get it to work.
    I set it to the "ToDo" key. That actually maps it to the key with the envelope on it. Works perfectly, just make sure that you select "Auto disable" in the Snap prefs so that key goes back to normal function after your capture.
    Another vote for ScreenShot, since it captures both .jpg and .gif, as well as .bmp. If you're intending to post screenshots to the web, this can save you an extra conversion step!

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.