1.    #1  
    I received my Proclip holster for Treo 650 and it ejects SD card when I tried to remove Treo 650 from the holster. Anyone has the same experience ? How do I fix this problem ?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    No mine does not, not even close. It is perfect. The phone comes in and out easily. My Seidio case ejected the sd card.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Quote Originally Posted by trip
    I received my Proclip holster for Treo 650 and it ejects SD card when I tried to remove Treo 650 from the holster. Anyone has the same experience ? How do I fix this problem ?

Are you taking the bottom out first?
  4.    #4  
    Does Proclip make two types of holster ? One will eject SD card ? One will not ?

I removed Treo 650 by taking out the TOP first. This is the only way that is felt natural for me to use (like my other cellular phone holsters). I did try taking it out from the bottom first, but it felt like it would slip out of my hand and drop to the floor. I do not want my $ 600 phone dropping to the floor and get damaged (it happened). I was not comfortable with this method at all. I do not understand why Proclip designs the holster this way. I need a holster that allows me to remove my phone from the TOP not from the BOTTM !!
    The Pro Clip holster is designed for the Treo to be taken out bottom first. It does seem akward at first, but you get use to it. I added the egrips and it feels fine now. I don't feel like I am going to drop the phone.
  6.    #6  
    Any clip holster that allows you to remove Treo 650 from the top instead of the bottom ?
    Quote Originally Posted by trip
    Any clip holster that allows you to remove Treo 650 from the top instead of the bottom ?

This one:

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...tCode=HLTR650A

But, I have read several bad reviews. Something about removing paint at the top of the phone comes to mind.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=66979
    Last edited by JohnH59; 02/09/2005 at 09:49 AM.
    Seidio offers the cradle holster for Treo 650. It is a very user friendly holster which allows you to remove Treo 650 from the top and not from the bottom. You do not have to worry about dropping the phone to the floor or ejecting SD card.

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...tCode=HLTR650A

Below is the link for the review by Treocentral for this holster.

http://www.treocentral.com/content/P...et-153-60-.htm

For painting issue- That is for the very early version. The issue has been addressed. It is confirmed by the above review.
    I just got my proclip vertical holster. Prior to this I have been using the Seidio holster and had no real complaints. No paint chips etc. I will give the proclip a real world trial this week with a 5 day business trip. I did have the sd card eject several times until I figured out (read instructions) to take it out bottom first.

I have noticed the pc has almost a two stage snap in. You have to make sure you really seat the treo into the holster. Also when trying to put the 650 in the holster it is easy to misalign the 650 with the holster and not have a secure attachment. I think both of these items will get better with a little more use on my part.

However, one deficiency with the proclip is the sync cable connector is totally obstructed when itis in the case. ot ahuge deal but I have gotten in the habit of attaching the sync cable while the 650 is still in the Seidio holster.

Roger
    Today was the first full day travelling with the proclip holster. Dropped the phone taking it out of the holster 3 times. Last time it hit the pavement and scratched the case. SD card ejected 2-3 times when taking the phone out of the holster. Phone is still hard to align with holster when not looking at it.

Think I am going back to the Seidio. Never had problems with it.

Roger
    I have used the Pro Clip with my 600 and now my 650. I have never had a problem.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone