1.    #1  
    I got my Cingular 650 last week.

Some of the favorites buttons were already preset with:

Contacts Voicemail
    Camera Web
    Xpressmail Voice Dial
    Bill Balance Check Min
    etc, etc, etc

I tried to edit them by going to "Edit Favorite Buttons" but the only thing I can do is change the Quick Key and Ringtone.

Am I missing something?
    Thanks
    Dennis G. Esler
    They're probably in ROM so you can't delete em, but you can move them to page 5 where you'll never see them
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks you. That works.
    Dennis G. Esler
    You should be able to edit all except the Voicemail button which can be moved only.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  5.    #5  
    I thought so too, but the cursor will only go to the rigtone or shortcut.
    Dennis G. Esler
    How do you move them to page 5?? I have tried with no luck whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongmaster
    How do you move them to page 5?? I have tried with no luck whatsoever.
    Menu->Record->Edit Favorites Pages

Drag and drop the ones you don't want to page 5 and voila voila!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Manual says you cannot edit or delete the predefined favorites. I moved them as suggested above.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    You should be able to edit all except the Voicemail button which can be moved only.
    That is not good. My voice mail phone number dials another person's number. I called and got the correct number, but I can't edit the number? So I guess number 2 will have to be my voice mail? Which is an appropriate number for all the issues I have had since friday. Earlier today my phone began reseting itself over and over again. I had to preform a hard reset. Never had this trouble with the BB.
    I do not have the cingular version of the 650, but in the sprint version if you use the 5way navigator to select the favorite, then while selected I use the menu button to select edit, in the edit screen I select, delete and away it goes. I have gotten rid of all mine and replaced them with games.
    Palm Pro < Palm III < Palm IIIx < Palm IIIe < Palm VII < Handspring Visor < Sony PEG s320 < Kyocera 6035 < Samsung i300 < Palm TC < Sprint 650 < LifeDrive < Sprint Treo 700p < Sprint Treo 755p < Sprint Centro
    Scotty
    Thanks....I have a Int'l unlocked GSM version and it worked.
    The only options is to paste, no delete option with the voicemail button