1.    #1  
    Hotsync is not putting the photos I took on the Treo onto my Mac.

I upgraded my Palm M515 to a Treo 650. Everything works great except syncing photos. The manual says that the photos are copied from the Treo to my Mac to the folder "Home/Pictures/palmOne photos". I don't have such a folder. I have "Home/Pictures/Palm photos". Do I need to create the correct folder or should Hotsync be doing it?

I have a G3 iBook with 640MB RAM and am using the latest Palm Desktop downloaded from Palm but not the one that came on the CD with the phone. Could that be it?
    Quote Originally Posted by markdj
    Could that be it?
    Yes. Delete your Palm on the Mac and load the Desktop version from the CD. Last I saw on PalmOne they didn't have the Treo 650 software up yet. You probably loaded the T-5 software.
  3.    #3  
    That was it! Use the Palm Desktop (V4.2.1) on the CD that comes with the phone. Don't use V4.1 that until recently was the latest. Thanks Advance The Man!
    or just download SplashPhoto it works great.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    or just download SplashPhoto it works great.
    What's the advantage of SplashPhoto over MissingSync(MSync) with iPhoto integration? I'm trying to decide if I need MSync.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    SlashPhoto gives you "true syncing" of photos on the Treo. Delete photo on Treo, sync, and it deletes in the SplashPhoto app. MissingSync allows you to add a photo from iPhoto, that's about it. Personal I use SplashPhoto for my Treo camera pix only, and iPhoto for my high quality photo's. But that's just me.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>