1.    #1  
    Just checked Ebay and found one out of Hong Kong (yeah, I would rather it be closer too, but hey). ~~Fits the 650.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...162533107&rd=1

Will post review in about a month (lol, that maybe how long it takes to get it).
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    Just got my new colored case yesterday registered mail.

I really LOVE this 650 case; feminine plus it's in my favorite color!

I hooked the lanyard to the backside of the clip hook instead of the rubber case for longevity and I coated it with a thin coat of vaseline and wiped it off with a cotton cloth to take care of the sticky magnet that it can be.

P.S. I like how the navigational keys are covered since I have found the paint on the 650 is not that durable and I was beginning to get breakthrough's on the 5-Nav button. I may cut out the battery compartment with an exacto knife if the unit goes back to needing regular resets.

Here's a pic:

http://www.20six.co.uk/pub/AfineAKA/pink_case.jpg
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 02/19/2005 at 09:24 AM.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Can i get some more pics please. I wanna order one but the pics on the auction s*ck. So curious to see how it looks and all. Thanks
    Boxwave just released a coral pink skin case as well... I dont know if this is the boxwave or a clone but they are pretty similar.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/flex...eo-650_442.htm

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Thats actually what i was comparing. But they want $30 and ebay is lik $17. So id rather save the $$$ if there is no diff. Does yours look similar to that?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoney
    Thats actually what i was comparing. But they want $30 and ebay is lik $17. So id rather save the $$$ if there is no diff. Does yours look similar to that?
    Almost identical. Boxwave's have a few more holes in the back for the speaker (while nicer, not sure necessary), and there are allocated insert holes on the Boxwave's model for the lanyard string (which I do not prefer since I do not loop through the rubber.)

Also, Boxwave's do not have the built in clip holder on the back, it is optional. This is a plus to me since I do not normally clip my Treo so not having the attachment in the back makes it smoother. Big plus for non clippers! Possible downside, how secure is clip when attachment is used for clip users?

Good find Tech!
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 02/20/2005 at 04:38 AM.